Vishwakarma Global Education Services Private Limited. (“Company” or “VGESPL“) and the
users/registrants of the Website (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or”User”) describe the terms on
which the Company offers You access to the Website and the Services (as defined below)
through the Website.
The website www.edupluscampus.com along with the 'EduplusCampus mobile applications
(“Website“) is an internet based portal owned and operated by Vishwakarma Global Education Services Private Limited. (“Company” or “VGSPLE“),registered office at 7th floor, Suyog Center,
Gultekadi, Market Yard Road,Pune, Maharashtra 411 037, India. The Company is engaged
in the business of developing, marketing and operating a cloud-based platform for educational
institutions including schools, colleges, tuition centres etc. (“Institutions”) that provides the
Institutions with software solutions
2 ELIGIBILITY OF USE
The Website and/or its services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to
any users suspended or removed from the VGESPL by the Company for any reason whatsoever. If
You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not avail the services or use the
On using the Website, You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred under the laws as applicable in India and/or by the Company. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, of unsound mind are not eligible to use the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may browse the Website or avail the services through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
You need not register with VGESPL to simply visit and view the Website, but to access and avail the services provided by VGESPL, You will need to register and create a password-protected account (“Account“).
The Company reserves the right to refuse access to use the Website to users or to terminate access granted to existing users at any time without according to any reasons for doing so.
3 USE OF WEBSITE AND USER OBLIGATIONS
non-exclusive, limited license to access and use this Website. This license does not include
amongst others any downloading or copying of any Information for the benefit of another user or
any third party. You may not bypass any measures used by the Company to prevent or restrict
access to the Website. Any unauthorized use by You shall terminate the permission or license
granted to You by the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. The Company cannot control the information provided by users which are made available on the Website. The Company disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content to the Grievance Officer.
If Website allows You to post, upload, project any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with person or entity.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
- Upload or distribute files that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate Website or any system, data or personal information
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website).
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any VGESPL server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to the Website, or any other customer of VGESPL, including any VGESPL Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Collect or store data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right.
- Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another‟s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that harm minors in any way.
- Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that deceives or misleads the addressee/ Users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- Conduct or forward pyramid schemes, junk emails, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming.
- Download any file posted by another User of a Service that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India.
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
You agree that the Company may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website, charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Website if any or offer opportunities to some or all Website users.
“Your Information” is defined as any information You provide to the Company or other users of the Website during Your access or use of the Website. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and the Company acts only as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of Your Information.
The Company is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users. The Company can not and does not guarantee, warrant, assure or ensure that the users will perform, undertake, consume or conclude any transaction concluded on the Website. The Company shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of the Website and Services. You shall not engage in any transaction, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law.
You shall not, either alone or in conjunction with other Users, manipulate or attempt to manipulate the prices of any services being provided through the Website by the Providers.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be liable for submitted content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the same rests entirely with You.
4 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYRIGHTS
VGESPL trademarks, logos, images, service marks, trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”)
and other distinctive branding features displayed on the Website or on content available through
the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and shall not be used
in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored
by their rights holders that are likely to cause customer confusion, or in any manner that
disparages or discredits their rights holders. All Trademarks not owned by the Company that
appears on the Website or on or through the Website‟s Services, if any, are the property of their
respective owners. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website or on or through
any of the Website‟s Services is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, the Company owns, solely and exclusively, all intellectual property rights in and to the trademark “VGESPL” and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks ( “Content“). Your use of the Website does not grant to your ownership of any content, code, data or materials You may access on or through the Website.
Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Website, or any content, code, data or materials on the Website, is strictly prohibited unless You have received the express prior written permission from authorized personnel of the Company or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Other than as expressly allowed herein, You shall not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or available through the Website. You further agree that You shall not alter, edit, delete, remove, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose, any of the content, code, data, or other materials on or available through the Website, including, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices. You acknowledge that You do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any copyrighted material from or through the Website. If You make other use of the Website, or the content, code, data or materials thereon or available through the Website, except as otherwise provided above, You may violate copyright and other laws of India, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
Any rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved to VGESPL. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any part of the Website. You must not alter, delete, or conceal any copyright, trademark, patent, or other notices contained on the Website.
5 THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Website makes available general third party information such as advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources (“Third Party Content“). Similar Third Party Content would also be available to You on the email received by You from VGESPL. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The Company does not provide any guarantee with respect to any of the Third Party Content and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such data.
6 WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
The Website, Services, and other materials are provided by the Company on an “as is” basis
without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied
warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without
limiting the foregoing, the Company makes no warranty that (i) the Website or the Services will
meet Your requirements or Your use of the Website or the Services will be uninterrupted, timely,
secure or error-free; (ii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, Services or
materials will be effective, accurate or reliable; (iii) the quality of the Website, Services or other
materials will meet your expectations; or that (iv) any errors or defects in the Website, Services
or other materials will be corrected. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by
You from the Company or through or from use of the Website shall create any warranty not
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company will have no liability related to User content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. The Company also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any User content.
The Company has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but the Company neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. Further, the Company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the Company‟s control. The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. The Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to You whether on behalf of itself or third parties
The Company shall is not liable for any third party product or services. The advertisement available on e-mail or Website with respect to the third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only.
8 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall the Company, respective officers, managers, directors, employees, members, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates be liable to You for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including but not limited to loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage) whatsoever, resulting from:
- any access to or use of the Website
- Errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of data, marks, content, information, materials or substance of the Website or submitted content.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of the secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein.
- Any viruses which may be transmitted through the Website by any third party
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website.
- Any errors or omissions in any data, content, information, materials or substance of the Website or submitted content.
- Any disputes that may arise between the Users on the Website.
- Any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any User.
- Any use of any data, marks, content information, materials or substance of the Website or submitted content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through the Website.
- The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
10 LINKING TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
You may be able to link from the Website to third party websites and third party websites may
link to the Website (“Linked Sites“). You acknowledge and agree that the Company has no
responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials
which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by
affiliates of the Company.
Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by the Company of such websites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such websites.
- You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Website or the Company‟s Services, such as using a “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by the Company to be displayed on another website.
- You agree not to download or use images hosted on this Website or Linked Sites, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another site.
- The Company reserves all of VGESPL‟rights under the law to insist that any link to the Website be discontinued, and to revoke Your right to link to the Website from any other website at any time upon written notice to You.
12 DISPUTE RESOLUTION
When You visit the Website or send e-mails to the Company or give Your feedback, You are communicating with the Company electronically. You consent to receive communications from the Company electronically. The Company will communicate with You by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that the Company provides to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
18 FORCE MAJEURE
The Company shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Website irrespective of the cause.
19 GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and
contact details of the Grievance Officer is published herewith